If you missed the last oils class, we went over some fat busters. Of course, using these oils and doing nothing else is not going to be your miracle. HOWEVER... combining these with healthy diet and regular exercise can surely help. I have not been the best in this area lately, but I'm regaining some motivation to start!
Here are some recipes I came across via my new oily friend, Tiffany. Hopefully she won't mind me sharing with you!
There are 2 different ways you can use these:
A) Make a capsule
B) Drop your synergy blend into your water
A) WEIGHT LOSS CAPSULE
- 3 drops Lemon
-3 drops Peppermint
-3 drops Grapefruit
- Empty 00 capsule. top with carrier oil
-Take no more than two per day (one in the morning and one in the evening for up to 2 weeks at a time. Give your body a break for 1-2 weeks in between.
(Essential Oils One Drop at a Time by Brandy Jones Arnold)
B) WEIGHT SUPPORT WATER
Drink at least 100 0z of water a day. Create a synergy of your favorite 3-5 oils and infuse your 20 oz water with 1-2 drops of your synergy in a glass or stainless steel water bottle. ( I would the trio of grapefruit, lemon, and peppermint for this)
( by Jen O'Sullivan)
*Grapefruit boost metabolism, Lemon detoxes cells of fat, Peppermint curbs appetite and sugar cravings.
I've added Grapefruit to my next order so I will be making my synergy as soon as it comes in!
Sunday, February 18, 2018
1) Take a used up bottle of oil, rinse it out and peel the label off. Lemon oil is great for getting the sticky residue off the outside of the bottle.
2) Drip your oils of choice into the bottle. I used what I had on hand which consisted of:
12 drops Lavender
10 drops Cedarwood
3 drops Patchouli
2 drops Orange
3) Swish the oils around for a few seconds to allow them to meld. Have the oils sit for 24 hours to form a synergy.
4) The next day, add a carrier oil (olive oil, grape seed oil, sweet almond oil.....any fatty kitchen oil) to your bottle. You can use a 50/50 ratio of essential oils to carrier oil, or add a bit more carrier oil to make your synergy to last longer. Snap a roller ball filament on top of your bottle, and voila!
|Roller Ball Filaments|
You can use this as you are getting ready for bed. Roll on the bottom of your feet, on your wrists, behind your ears, the back of your neck...anywhere you desire..... and LIGHTS OUT!
Saturday, February 3, 2018
With this winter being such a bone-chilling one, no matter how many layers I put on, I'm still cold. The only way I can warm myself up is from the inside out. Taking the hottest bearable bath is my favorite way to solve this dilemma, but at school hot tea is the next best thing. Not only is this tea warm, spicy, and cozy- but it is also great for your immune system.
Try it and let me know what you think! Here's now:
1. Squeeze your preferred amount of honey in the bottom of a mug. Try 1 Tbsp if you're unsure. I always use more than I should on the honey front.
1 drop Thieves
1 drop Copiaba
1 drop Lemon
3. Pour in your hot water to fill the mug.
4. Sip and breathe in the smell of Christmas.