Sunday, October 23, 2011

Halloween Tour De Home


Just a few of my favorite Halloween decorations for your viewing pleasure!

1. Halloween Plaque courtesy of Suzanne from Just Another Hang Up! I make one for each month.

2. Black Tulle Wreath (Pinterest Project, done!)


3. Fabric Pumpkins. Does the green one look familiar? If you've been with me for awhile, I bet you saw it this summer. The season has finally approached for him to sit on the mantle.


4. Mosaic Jack-O-Lanterns. Quite possibly my favorite decoration for the month of October.


5. Pumpkin Pie Candle: Handmade by Julie and me at our craft day last weekend.


5. Front porch complete with yellow mum, over-priced pumpkin and wreath.


Happy Fall Y'all!
Caroline

2 comments:

  1. I'm so impressed by all your projects! Come visit me and help me get stuff done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep in mind...I do not have a husband or a child (or one on the way :) So, this is how I spend my time!

    ReplyDelete