Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Goal: Lose 12 pounds

I have to stop this madness before it gets out of control. This spring, summer, and fall, I was really doing well & feeling good in my body. Sometime around November I allowed myself to think that I could eat whatever I wanted. I've never been able to eat whatever I want and not pay the consequences. For a month or so I didn't feel it in my clothes or see it in the mirror, but boy once it did catch up with me, I packed it on. I've been steadily gaining a pound a week for about 4 weeks now. It adds up. I've been moping around feeling depressed and knowing that I needed to get back on track but the motivation was lacking. I think that was the worst part...allowing myself to let myself go...(if that makes sense).

My work pants were so tight yesterday that I was practically spilling out of them. You know when you have that red indention line around your waist band? Yeah. Miserable. That was my final straw.

Goals: 1) Get in 10,000 steps everyday 2) Do strength training 2-3x week  3) Eat 1320 calories per day & count then on My Fitness Pal (app). Don't add in extra calories earned for exercising.

THIS IS MY FIGHT SONG!

Today was a good day. I feel hopeful and motivated again. I even made myself a visual on my school computer :) Anything to keep me accountable!








No comments:

Post a Comment