Thursday, July 12, 2012

A Little Thursday Creativity

Don't you love when creativity strikes and you have all the right tools at your fingertips?? This morning I decided my knife block needed a makeover. Actually, I had decided that a long time ago, but today I took action. I saw the can of leftover Tangerine Dream paint from my bathroom & inspiration was born. As the lady on pinterest says: "Its amazing what a little paint and some sanding can do!" So, here I give you...my new and improved knife block.


What do you think? I kind of love it! And it seems as though I'm missing a knife....who cares. But doesn't it add a little pop of color to the top of the fridge?

In case you're interested...this was my lunch today. Only the most amazing salad ever. Here's what's in it: 
Spinach
Chicken
Avocado
Fresh Sweet Corn
Feta Cheese
Pine nuts
Poppy Seed Dressing

Have you ever tried La Croix Coconut Sparkling Water (the canned stuff)? I'm not a huge fan of the other flavors....but this one....oh, it is like drinking Hawaiian Tropic suntan lotion...obviously without the consistency of lotion :) Where has this been all my life? I was on a mission to find it yesterday & searched 3 stores up and down until I finally found it. Thank you Kroger at Marsh Point, you're always faithful.

And last but not least...I know you've been waiting to see the bathroom reveal. I will warn you, I'm still working on what else to go in here, but I'll give you a sneak peek. Get ready- it may burn your retinas. Whelan is a big fan of my decor. He enjoys eating the twig branches when I'm not looking.  (And when I am looking for that matter)

Benjamin Moore- Tangerine Dream


Happy Thursday!
-Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment