Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Finding Inspiration

One of my favorite things to do as a blogger (a very small blogger) is to read others' blogs. Its usually my greatest source of inspiration.

I don't know what it is about this school year...but I'm starting to notice that dreaded "burn out" feeling that so many teachers begin to have starting around year 5. (Or so I've been told.) My save-the-world mindset has begun to fade a little and my thoughts drift to....there's got to be something more. Anyone? Don't get me wrong. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the children. Yet, I don't want to get into a rut and never venture out into new territory just because I have a secure job. Don't worry- I'm not quitting my job. I'm thinking out loud. Exploring.

I found so much inspiration from Lisa Leonard, that I have to share her video. She writes one of the most recent blogs that I follow and this video clip confirmed my thoughts of trying something new. Her thing is jewelry making. I am not sure exactly what mine would be, but its brewing.  Watch her video and you'll see why I fell in love with her and her family.



Ideas Welcomed!

Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment