Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Evening Walk on Wylly Island

Because sometimes I forget to count my blessings....


"The sound of nature always gave back more than it took....it's God's music & it will take you home"
-The Notebook


"If I find in myself a desire which no experience in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that I was made for another world."
-C.S. Lewis

"I'm not afraid of storms, for I'm learning how to sail my ship"
-Louisa May Alcott


"For he will be like a tree planted by the water, that extends its roots by a stream & will not fear when the heat comes; but its leaves will be green, and it will not be anxious in a year of drought and will not cease to yield fruit"
-Jeremiah 17:8


"You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one"
-John Lennon

The good you do today, people will often forget tomorrow. Do good anyway"
-Mother Teresa


"Because you have made us for yourself, our hearts are restless until they rest in you"
-Augustine


"Jesus cast a look on me; give me sweet simplicity."
-John Berridge (hymn) 





No comments:

Post a Comment