Thursday, May 24, 2012

Recent Developments

I'm copying Shannan over at Flower Patch Farm Girl, my favorite blogger in the world! So, here are my most recent developments in *20 words or less.

1. Lululemon yoga gear. I'm slowly transitioning over to the good stuff.


2. Kombucha, the wonder drink. Who knew that fermented mushroom "tea" could be so good?? I like prefer mine in a wine glass, thank you.


3. Workout club at school with Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred."Kicking yourself in the @ss, quite literally!" Thank God for Sarah's Ipod workout mix to drown out Jillian's voice.


4. I want to move to Charleston. Tips/suggestions welcomed.



5. You've lost that lovin' feelin'....My first pair of aviators. I haven't worked up the nerve to wear them in public yet.

6. Whelan is [still] not to be trusted in this house alone. Thanks for shattering my favorite garage-sale lamp, you feline.

7. One sister gets married and moves out, the other moves in. Keeping it in the family with my roomies.



9. Eucalyptus Mint linen & room spray from Nourish. My pillows get a fine mist every night!


So...what's new with you??

1 comment: