Saturday, December 21, 2013

Brain Dump Week

Yeah, so the brain dump didn't work out for me. If you promise not to judge, I'll share what I wrote on Monday morning (because that's the only day I did it.) Sleep trumped writing every other day. I'm not sure how motherhood will ever work out for me. Sleep is much too valuable.

Anyway, this is what my brain wrote as it was still beginning to process for the day....

"I think we're going to do 5 minutes in the morning. Its 6:38 now. the screen is bright for my eyes. my head doesn't hurt this morning like it sometimes does when i wake up. I think drinking lots of water helps with that. I want to drink water so that my skin will look pretty as I age. I'm almost 30 ya know!? Its a halfway goal of mine to be in the best shape and frame of mind in my 30th year. I don't want to be one of those who gains 5 pounds every year and goes downhill. I want to really change my habits for the better. I'm thinking- very conscious eating for 6 days out of the week and one splurge day. That's what the marion berry style lady does and I think she looks phenomenal. Exercise is also a key component and will be a major goal of mine for my 30th year!"

 I've been feeling extra chubby lately, so I guess talking about my good intentions makes me feel better about myself. These were truly my very first thoughts upon rising. I pretty much forgot what I had written until I went back later in the day to look at it. I was almost writing from a dream state.

Maybe you'll get more out of me over the Christmas break while I have some time away from the pre-teen drama that is 5th and 6th grade.




No comments:

Post a Comment