Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Road Rage

There are two kinds of people in this world. There is the kind who (A) has road rage and there is the kind who (B) gives others road rage. I am self admittedly, letter B. I am by by nature a mild mannered person and I tend to think the best of other drivers on the road. I rarely know where I'm going and I get flustered easily while driving so I assume that everyone else is the same way. Give me some grace, people. If someone cuts me off, I feel like they were probably late to a function, in an emergency, flustered, or didn't realize that they cut me off. After all, those would be my only reasons for being so rude on the road! If someone honks their horn at me, I take it so personally that I sometimes tear up a little. I'm THAT sensitive, people. It's true. I never intend any harm when I'm driving...sometimes it just happens!

This is the Vitality brand but it looks just like mine!

Segue into my favorite small luxury in life- the car diffuser. As much as I love my oils, my diffuser gives me calm, sanity, and happiness while I'm cruising around town. The brand I have is Nano. My sister gave it to me as a Christmas present 2 years ago and is still kickin'. Its SO easy too! I pop off the top and fill it with tap water, a few drops of oils, screw the cap back on, plug into my cigarette lighter- and poof! Car diffusion. My favorite car oil is Frankincense because its is really grounding and calming to me. I've also heard Lavender + Orange are really good for anxiety. Either way- a car diffuser is well worth the $10-15 it costs! Cathlin got mine on Amazon, but I recently saw one in TJMaxx for $10. Get one! Tell me what you think. 

No comments:

Post a Comment