Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Need a Diffuser? (or another diffuser?)


If you're like me, you probably need another diffuser. Up until the end of March, Young Living is having a sale on their DewDrop diffuser along with 2 extra oils for $54.19 plus tax. One of the oils is peppermint which is my hands down FAVORITE oil and I've ordered it every month since January when I got my starter kit! The second oil is Tangerine which I have not yet tried but its on my every growing list.

Just to give you an idea of all the things you can do with Tangerine....
-its in the Vitality line which means you can ingest it! Put it in water, add to empty vegetarian capsules for a dietary supplement, add it to marinades or salad as it is the sweetest of all the citrus oils so it adds a little zing!
-diffuse for a sweet aroma
-make a DIY air freshener by adding to a glass spray bottle (30 drops tangerine to 2 cups water and splash of witch hazel or rubbing alcohol)
-put a couple drops on a cotton ball and stash it in the air vent of your car for a DIY air freshener

As for Peppermint....
- Its also in the Vitality line which means you can ingest it! Put it in water, add to empty vegetarian capsules for a dietary supplement. I use my Weight Support Blend in water daily (Peppermint, Lemon, Grapefruit) because I think its so refreshing.
- Diffuse for a fresh, uplifting, and energizing scent.
- Add few drops in your bath for a spa-like experience. I once diffused it when I had house guests and one of them commented that my house smelled like "a fancy hotel."
- This one is also great to put on the skin before a workout to keep you cool.

I'm toying with the idea of going in on this deal myself because I want a diffuser for my kitchen. I currently have one for my bedroom, classroom, and car.

No comments:

Post a Comment