Tuesday, June 7, 2011

My Morning Run Part II


Not to bore you with more running talk, but I'm really loving my morning run routine. There are a few things that get me going when it seems so much more appealing to stay snuggled up in my warm, cozy bed... in my dark room... with the fan on high. (Cold room= better for being snuggled up.) So, here goes...

The glowing sunrise over the water. "Sunrise...sunrise...looks like morning in your eyes" A little Norah for ya.

My pink Columbia time-keeper. It makes me feel much sportier than I actually am.

Oh, good morning Egrets...just catching some breakfast?

Thank goodness people like to water their lawn in the morning. Timing is key. I always try to run by just as the sprinkler turns my way for a little spritz.... it's refreshing.

Bottle brushes covered with dew are picture perfect. Except this picture was taken with my camera phone. Just use your imagination- they're beautiful, K?
Pandora radio. I'm still stuck on Shane and Shane.

The best part of all is that I had to slow down and stop to take these pictures. Never hurts to take a little breather every now and then, right?

Rise & Shine!
Caroline





No comments:

Post a Comment