Saturday, February 19, 2011

A Clean House


Today, I woke up with a grand inspiration to CLEAN the house. I mean really clean. Maybe it was the beautiful weather? Who knows- but I won't question it. I knew if I thought too hard about it, the moment would pass.

There are few things I love more than cleaning the house when I'm really in the mood to do it. On the same token, there are few things I despise more than cleaning when i'm NOT in the mood. I think most people would agree.

So, this morning I blasted my Itunes, rolled up my sleeves, and broke out my hot pink rubber gloves. I even moved the chairs out from underneath the dining room table to sweep away ALL the crumbs. That's how I know I was really in the right mindset. Otherwise, I would have swept up around the chairs and pretended that was good enough.
Floors swiffered, toilets scrubbed, mirrors cleaned, laundry done, stove wiped down, dishes put away, candles lit, fresh smelling house, and a sunny day. All done before noon. Doesn't get much better than that.

Get out and enjoy the sunshine!
Caroline


No comments:

Post a Comment