Saturday, February 5, 2011

Southern Women's Show: Savannah


Where do I even begin? So many of my favorite things all rolled in to one!
Cooking, crafts, health, makeup, clothes, art, spending time with my sister, seeing familiar friendly faces...the list goes on.

Here are a few of my favorites from today:

1) High Cotton scented handmade soap (made with
fresh goat milk... creamy, smooth & moisturizing! :) from Candace & Kids Soap Company


2) Energy Armor bracelet. I was sold after the man's balance/strength demo on me. Its like a superhero bracelet! Grama, you'll be happy to know that it guards my brain from cell phone waves...or something like that...


3) Last but not least, FREE, fresh, Basil! I love anything fresh and green and edible. And I love it even more when its is free. These little guys were being handed out at the exit. Thanks, don't mind if I do! Hopefully I can keep him alive and never have to buy basil again!



Oh, and my other favorite purchase is a surprise... SHH.

Ladies, I'll be back for more next year,
Caroline


** I forgot to add one more thing! Just a little random act of kindness, Chain of Love (like the Clay Walker song). Some nice lady had two extra tickets to get in the door. She gave them to us since she had no need for them. Saved us $18. Made our day! So, we passed it on and handed out our $1 off admission coupons to two other ladies. It made them happy. It made us feel good. Happiness all around!

No comments:

Post a Comment