Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Cravings Indulged


Around 3:45 it hit me. Honey Bunches of Oats with Almonds, Horizon Organic Skim Milk, and Fresh Blueberries. I must have it. It was all I could think about on the drive home. Do you ever get that way about food, or is it just me?
After school snacks are just the best. They are a large part of my moment of sanity when I walk through the door after work. I grab my computer (to get my fix of facebook and other mindless websites), take of my shoes and jewelry, and have my little snack of choice. Since I've been Fitness Pal"ing"- I'm ever aware of what I'm spending my calories on. Post Cereal treated me right today. It was a good choice. I may have even had an extra 1/2 bowl of cereal and not even felt too bad about it.

Feeling re-charged!
Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment