Friday, April 15, 2011

Blogging

Have you missed my blogs as much as I've missed blogging? It's been awhile hasn't it? Well, just so you know- I haven't been away because I'm UNhappy. Its really quite the opposite. I've been happily busy with trips and work and trying to graduate and...other new things. Thankfully, today begins SB 2011! I don't know what I would do with out my Springs Breaks. I've literally never had a year without one. How do all you people with regular jobs survive? I couldn't do it! I plan to use by Spring Break as a "catch- up" time. The house could use some cleaning, my body could use some sleeping, my skin could use some sun, you get the picture. So, I just wanted to check in and let you all know that I haven't forgotten about ya! Talk to ya soon! Caroline

1 comment: