Saturday, April 2, 2011

Foggy Mirror Notes

How loved do you feel when someone leaves an extra special note in an unassuming place? Pretty loved. Atleast I do. Little notes are the best, especially when they are sneakily written on a foggy mirror.

I wish my camera would've captured the one I got this week from my 3rd grade girls on the overnight field trip to the Okefenokee Swamp & Cumberland Island. I had the pleasure of chaperoning 3 of them on this trip...which includes sharing a hotel room with them...which also includes sharing a bathroom. When the last one got out of the shower, she said..."Miss Wilson! There is a surprise for you in the bathroom!" That could mean lots of things, so I entered with caution, only to find " WE LOVE MISS WILSON!!!" in little-kid handwriting...plastered across the mirror. It was sweet. I smiled.

Surprisingly, this was not my first foggy mirror note of the month...I think they may have stolen the idea from someone else ;)

Caroline


No comments:

Post a Comment