Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Fresh Flowers in Your Own Backyard


Somehow, I just discovered that we had a rose bush in our back yard. How did I never see this? I guess because we moved in during the winter and everything was dead. This afternoon, after my day of sitting in the sunshine, I saw a splash of pink out the window that I had never seen before. So, I broke out the one vase that I own (which was already in use holding fake hydrangeas) and snipped some roses. The real flowers took precedence for the vase, obviously. I'll go find something new tomorrow to hold the fakers. I'm on vacation, what better do I have to do tomorrow? Vase shopping it is.


So, I guess they are roses, right? They have thorns. Maybe Knockout Roses? All you flower people can correct me if I'm wrong. I don't really know my flowers....I just think they make a nice addition to the inside of my house





And I love the air bubbles up next to the stems when you put water in the vase.

I love Spring,
Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment