Thursday, June 19, 2014

30 Day Photo Gratitude Challenge (11-15)

This week wasn't quite as exciting, but here are my day 11-15 photos...

Day 11: Something Old- I've been wanting an old ladder to stick in the corner to act as a shef for plants and other odds n' ends. Josh's mom pulled through and found this at Sandfly Market. Here are the before and after pics. I used Annie Sloan Chalk Paint in Paris Grey. Not a huge change, but it freshened up nicely.


Day 12: Hands. I thought this was a sweet picture.


Day 13: Written Words. This is from Bonefish with my teacher friends. "Summer time is when teachers become human." 


Day 14: Movement. Here's my Kitchen Aid whipping up some Nutter Butter Banana Pudding. Probably my favorite dessert. Ever. Next time you make banana pudding, definitely substitute the Nilla Wafers with Nutter Butters.


Day 15: Technology. This is the best picture I could come up with. It was a last ditch effort...


And that's all folks. Three more weeks of this. Are you sick of me and my gratitude yet? 



No comments:

Post a Comment