Tuesday, June 24, 2014

The Innerworkings of My Brain

I woke up this morning with my mind full of ideas. In case you were wondering, here are some of the things floating around in my head....

1) Dr. Ben Carson for President!

2) I was told by a friend that I have a gift of putting people at ease & giving off a calming presence. It was the nicest compliment I've ever received. As calming as I may be, its at my own expense because I'm the one with anxiety!

3) I have a few small business ideas- putting them into action is the hard part.

4) Know who you are and don't be ashamed of what makes you different. "Different" what makes you marketable.

5) One of my dreams is to live in a house with a sun room where I can have a talking bird. (Sun room off limits to the cat)

6) I'm kind of learning to be a dog person. Cats are still my number one. In fact, I already have the name of my next cat picked out....unless its a female.

7) I'm not ready to go back to work, but I do miss my routine and the stories I will have to tell when I'm  around the kids again. I'm glad I have a job that allows me to make a difference. That is where I find fulfillment.

8) Leadership is not in my nature. I'm perfectly content being an Indian in a world of Chiefs.

9) I wish I was better at keeping the sink clean. To me, that sets the tone for the whole house. People like my sister make me feel hopeless... she actually enjoys doing dishes. What is wrong with her?

10.  I could probably make good money selling the things I no longer use or need around this house. Pack rat tendencies get the best of me.


No comments:

Post a Comment