Saturday, January 6, 2018

Grounding?

"Grounding" is a word that is thrown around a lot in the essential oil community. What exactly does it mean when a smell is described as "grounding?" I've been contemplating this for awhile and the feels that come to mind for me are: warm, earthy, comforting. I'd be very curious to know what it means for you. I understand it, but its hard to put into words. For example.... I feel that Frankincense is a grounding oil. I'm refraining from Googling about grounding it until I post this and read some of your ideas.

On the topic of Frankincense- it may be one of the most essential of essential oils for me.

I am currently diffusing it in my car and its hard to describe the way it makes me feel! Peace? Grounded, I guess!? Until I find something better, this is the only one I want to use in my car from now on.

My mom's favorite diffuser combo is an equal parts mix of Frankincense and Peppermint.


No comments:

Post a Comment