Saturday, January 5, 2013

Fresh Starts

To go along with a fresh start to the new year, I decided to give my home page a fresh look as well. I went for a simpler, cleaner approach. As of this moment, I have deemed "simplicity" my word of the year. It will be my theme, so to speak.

A few things...

I've used up half of my Saturday trying to make the home screen more user friendly. I'm not really sure that I've succeeded, but here are a few new features :

1) The search bar in the top right corner. You can type in keywords and it will magically search all my posts for what you are looking for.

2) If you click my picture, you will be linked back to the home screen. I always get frustrated when I'm searching for something and can't get back "home" with one click. If I'm the only one who uses this, so be it.

3) There is a "subscribe to" bar underneath my followers. I'm not really sure what this does. It looks official though & if you would like to explain it to me, I'd be more than grateful. Basically, what I'm trying to say is... FOLLOW ME! I get really excited when I see that someone new has been added to the list.

4) Finally, the most popular posts are linked on the side for your reading pleasure :)


Here's to the happiest of new beginnings....and to the last year of my 20's!
Caroline






No comments:

Post a Comment