Friday, December 30, 2011

Top 10 of 2011


I've seen on all the fancy, well- followed blogs, a Top 10 List for the year. I am by no means a "big name" on the blog scene, but I wanted to follow along and make one also. I'm sure the fancy bloggers have some sort of mechanism that does the dirty work for them, but me...I made the list myself according to which page had the most views. (I do have a stat-counter thank you very much.....movin' on up!)  For all you dedicated followers of mine, here are the top 10 most viewed pages of 2011. We can reflect together. The results surprised me. (Remember, you can click on the hi-lited title and it will take you back to the original post.) So without further adieu:

#10:  Pinterest

#9 When Things Go Better Than Planned

#8 My Dream House

#7 Caroline Time

#6 My Fitness Pal

#5 Ode to Cathlin

#4 Zumba

#3 Coming Home

#2 Here We Go

#1 Kyle

And for the record, I love hearing from you when you've read my blog. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. When I started writing in February, I never realized how many people would actually take the time to read my little insignificant posts. But thank you! Really, thank you. It always brightens my day when I get a comment on my blog or in real life!

What was your favorite post this year??

Caroline


1 comment:

  1. Awesome job, Caroline. You're a great writer. I really like your Savannah 1/2 blog, personally. Keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete