Friday, July 8, 2011

Pinterest

Pinterest, where have you been all my life? For all you people who love organizing as much as I do, this is the ultimate website. Here, you can "organize and share all the beautiful things you find on the web," and make a collection of all your favorite things. Its like a virtaul storage shelf where you can stash your ideas and bring them to life at a later date! (Or...maybe they will never come to life, but atleast they are stored and ready.)

I don't really know how else to express the wonder of this site....so if you click HERE you will find a more detailed explanation.

Also, here is the link to my pinterest page so that you can snoop around and see my collection of favorites.

Hurry up and make your own account so that I can see what YOU love.
Caroline

1 comment: